Learn about and use the most common Incident Command System (ICS) forms. The course will prepare you to work with the ICS Forms used in the Incident Command Planning process to assist in the development of an Incident Action Plan (IAP).
You will be introduced to the forms and will practice how to develop and write effective objectives to manage an expanding all-hazards incident. The course will allow you to learn and experience the benefits of using the forms in responding to emergencies or managing planned events.
Course Completion Requirements
Attend all course sessions and participate in course activities.
Attend all course session and participate in all course activities
TopicsCourse will cover the most commonly used ICS Forms in creating Incident Action Plans and a recommended planning process
The target audience should include entry-level personnel from local agencies, including representatives from:
- Fire Service
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS)
- Law Enforcement (LE)
- Public Health (PH)
- Public Works (PW)
- Emergency Management (EM)
Additionally, jurisdictions are strongly encouraged to invite representatives from:
- Local Hazardous Materials (HazMat)
- Emergency communications organizations
- Other governmental and quasi-governmental agencies
- Organizations such as school systems and the National Guard
- Other non-governmental, private industry, and federal emergency response agencies
- Representatives from higher education institutions located within or support the jurisdiction
- Maximum number of participants: 40
- Minimum number of participants: 26
Government ProgramsGSA contract number: GS-07F-0357V. GSA customers, to register please contact email@example.com or call (866) 878-8900.+For DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 878-8900