TEEX is proud to announce that we are a NREMT Paramedic Practical Exam site.
National Registry requires students to register by Friday two weeks prior to the start date of the exam. No late registrations will be accepted. Cut off date may vary due to holiday, we suggest verification with our office. No refunds or transfers once roster is submitted to National Registry.
To take the National Registry Exam you must have completed the didactic portion of your Advanced EMT or Paramedic class.
*Exam is limited to 20 candidates.
- Fill out the
individual registration form
- In the Course Name Section be sure to list the testing option listed in the Price Section below (ie Paramedic All Skills, retest Static Cardiology, etc.)
- Write your Psychomotor ATT number on the top of the registration form
- Fax to (979) 458-3533 or email EMS@teex.tamu.edu
- For other registration questions please call (979) 458-2998 or (979) 845-2603
- Paramedic and Advanced EMT (All Skills) - $350.00
- Per Skill - $75.00
TEEX Brayton Fire Training Field
Henry D. Smith Bldg #25
1595 Nuclear Science Rd
College Station, TX 77843
Click here for map
- Payment is DUE upon Registration. We will not be able to accept payment at the test site.
- You must register by Friday two weeks before the test date. Late registrations will not be accepted. No refunds or transfers once roster is submitted to National Registry.
- To take the National Registry Exam you must have completed the didactic portion of your Paramedic class.
- You will be required to bring a governmentally issued picture ID (driver’s license), #2 pencils and food (snacks, drinks, etc). Lunch will be provided. You will not be allowed to leave the facility for any reason once the testing process begins.
- Please note the doors to the testing facility will be locked at 8:00. You should report at least (15) minutes prior to find a seat.
Skills Exam Dates
View Exam Dates
Skills Prep Courses are available for a fee.
View all available dates and be prepared for your exam.