The Applied Math - Hydraulics online course demonstrates how to use common math principles to determine volume, capacity, and flow rate within water and wastewater operations.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsVolume and Capacity+Flow Rate
This course is designed for personnel responsible for the proper application of common math principles encountered during hydraulic water and wastewater operations.
Continuing Education and Professional CreditsCE+TCEQ licensed water operators+TCEQ licensed wastewater operators