The Work Zone Safety for Utilities online course provides awareness-level training for basic work zone safety principles and for understanding hazards associated with working on near roads in a work zone.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsLiability+Temporary Traffic Control+Temporary Traffic Control Component Distances+Selection, Use, and Placement of Temporary Traffic Control Devices+Worker Safety
Suggested AudienceThis course is designed for personnel to help better apply basic work zone safety awareness techniques to jobsite operations.
Continuing Education and Professional Credits0.1 CEUs
TCEQ licensed water operators+TCEQ licensed wastewater operators