The Excavation Safety Awareness for Utilities online course provides participants with best practices surrounding protection measures specific to excavation hazards.
NOTE: Once registered, participants will receive a confirmation email, a password for access to the course, and a required completion date.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
Course Completion Requirements
Online Course Technical Requirements
- Broadband internet connection
- Recommended browser: Mozilla Firefox 30 or higher, Google Chrome 37 or higher
- Alternative browser: Internet Explorer 10 or higher, Safari 7 or higher
- Apple Quicktime Player 10 or higher
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 10 or higher
- Adobe Flash 11 or higher
TopicsJob Site Excavation Hazards+Importance of Excavation Safety+Planning for Excavation+Excavation Safe Work Practices
Suggested AudienceThis course is designed for personnel to better recognize excavation job site hazards and methods to protect yourself and others.
Continuing Education and Professional Credits0.2 CEUs
TCEQ licensed water operators+TCEQ licensed wastewater operators+TCEQ licensed Underground Storage Tank (UST) On-Site Supervisors+TCEQ On-site Sewage Facility (OSSF) License