This module discusses the uses of etching, describes the kinds of etching and the advantages of each, and explains the key quality characteristics that determine which etching process is best suited to a particular task.
At the end of this lesson, the learner will be able to identify:
- the purpose of etching
- types of wet etching methods
- types of dry etching methods
- advantages and disadvantages of wet etching
- advantages and disadvantages of dry etching
- the two quality characteristics and process parameters of wet etching
- the quality characteristics and process parameters of dry etching
- quality characteristics of etching
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsAdvantages and disadvantages of dry etching +Advantages and disadvantages of wet etching +Quality characteristics of etching +The purpose of etching +Two quality characteristics and process parameters of dry etching +Types of dry etching methods +Types of wet etching methods
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at email@example.com