This online course focuses on thermal oxidation and is designed to provide professionals in the semiconductor industry with information on thermal oxidation. This module describes the uses of oxides in integrated circuits (IC), how oxides are grown, and the key quality issues involved in producing a good oxide.
At the end of this course the learner will be able to identify:
- five purposes of oxides.
- four factors that affect oxide growth rate.
- the differences between wet and dry oxidation furnaces.
- the quality characteristics of oxides.
There are no prerequisites for this course.
TopicsFive purposes of oxides +Four factors that affect oxide growth rate +The differences between wet and dry oxidation furnaces +The quality characteristics of oxides
- New hires in the semiconductor fab
- Equipment technicians
- Wafer fab equipment operators
- Sales support
- Entry-level engineers
- Anyone interested in learning more about the semiconductor industry
The course fee entitles you to a 90-day subscription during which you can take the course at your own pace. The online course can be taken in sections of your choosing and does not have to be completed during any one session.
Call (800) 541-7149 for volume discounts and license options for your organization, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org