Enhance your instructional skills and prepare to deliver FEMA’s Incident Command Systems (ICS) curriculum. While ICS-100 and ICS-200 courses are addressed, the major emphasis is on ICS-300 and ICS-400.
You will learn from training professionals how to use adult-learning techniques to get the best out of the classes you teach. You will develop and deliver a training module during the course.
- IS-100.b, FEMA Introduction to the Incident Command System, ICS-100
- IS-200.b, FEMA Incident Command System for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200
- ICS-300, Intermediate Incident Command System for Expanding Incidents
- ICS-400 Advanced Incident Command System for Command and General Staff, Complex Incidents and MACS
- IS-700.a, Introduction to the National Incident Management System (NIMS)
- IS-800.b, National Response Framework (NRF), An Introduction
- G0191, Emergency Operations Center/ICS Interface
- Formal instructor training (M-410, National Wildland Coordinating Group Facilitative Instructor, EMI Master Trainer Program, E-0141, Instructional Presentation and Evaluation Skills, Office for Domestic Preparedness Instructor Course, or equivalent)
TopicsIS-100.b, Introduction to the Incident Command System (ICS), ICS-100 +IS-200.b, Incident Command System (ICS) for Single Resources and Initial Action Incidents, ICS-200+ICS-300, Intermediate ICS for Expanding Incidents+ICS-400, Advanced ICS+ICS-402, Overview for Executives/Senior Officials G402+G191, Incident Command System/Emergency Operations Center Interface
- Any individuals that may have responsibility for conducting ICS training in their local jurisdiction.
Government Programs, Certifications and AccreditationsFor DHS/FEMA Funded Courses, please contact (866) 878-8900
- Maximum number of participants: 20
- Minimum number of participants: 16