This course can be scheduled to meet your specific requirements. For more information about this course
or to schedule a class, please contact us at (800) 423-8433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This dynamic course incorporates the use of live explosives to demonstrate the effects of improvised explosive devices (IEDs). Participants will learn about various explosives used in IED construction, explosive effects of IED, and appropriate actions to mitigate risks associated with IEDs.
This course meets Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE) requirements Course #78029.
There are no prerequisites for this class
- Use of improvised explosive devices
- IED construction
- IED search techniques
- IED practical application
- Law Enforcement
- Private and Industrial Security
- Emergency Medical Technicians
- Public Works
- Emergency Managers
- HAZMAT Technicians
- School Educators and Administrators
- Retail Facility Managers
- Safety Personnel
- Risk Managers
- Operations Managers
- Confirmation of current employment within the target audience on organizational letterhead.
16.00 Texas Commission on Law Enforcement (TCOLE)
Phone: (979) 845-6677 | Toll-Free: (800) 423-8433 | Fax: (979) 862-2788